Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Canadian Martha Stewart

A drive out of the city brought us to the most perfect hostess.

Great company, but more impressive was the culinary perfection and presentation. This woman is by far the most talented woman I've ever met. Her house's interior (and exterior) decor is so detailed and so precise. Felt like I was in a staged home. The dinner presentation was absolutely breath-taking! Were it not for embarrassment, I would've definitely taken pictures of this lovely evening. But please believe me when I say, I have met Canada's Martha Stewart!

Something I wish to aspire to (ok fine, maybe one day :).

If you or anyone ever needs an interior designer, florist, high-end chef to cater please ask me about Amanda!

A perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment