I woke up today to a buzzy topic on Twitter and Facebook labeled "Lucifer's Daughter" and thought it was about a new movie or something of the sorts. Nope, it turns out some really dumb people are claiming that Beyonce and Jay-Z's new baby Blue Ivy is Lucifers Daughter.
The claim is that "Blue Ivy" spelt backwards "Eulb Yvi" translates to "Lucifers Daughter". Ok conspiracy theorists here's why I'm pretty sure Beyonce and Jay-Z's baby is NOT Lucifers':
- "Blue Ivy" in Latin translates to "Suspendisse Ivy" or "Puteulanus Ivy" NOT "Eulb Yvi"
- "Daughter" in Latin is "Filia"
- Let's hypothetically say the Illuminati still exists, I'm pretty sure Jay-Z and Beyonce (as awesome as they are) wouldn't make the cut since this club was for WORMs (White Old Rich Men)
- Movies that have been made about "Lucifer's Daughter" are just movies NOT documentaries so sorry folks, Lucifer wasn't a daddy.
- I don't know the significance of Ivy but it's no secret that Jay-Z kinda hearts Blue -He released The Blueprint album in 2001, The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse in 2002, and The Blueprint 3 in 2009.
Everyday babies are named with all sorts of names. You don't have to like other people's baby names - if you don't like the name Blue Ivy then don't name your child that!
Best wishes to the new parents :)
[Can't believe I actually did a post on this LOL]