Friday, January 13, 2012

[Flashback Friday] The Spice Girls

Remember when these girls were Spice Girls?
Spice Girls in 1997

I definitely remember because at the time I was in boarding school and one of my room-mates was obsessed!! She managed to brainwash me with that Spice World (1997) album and till this day, I know the lyrics to all the songs on this disc.

The Spice Girls all grown up at their final reunion concert in Toronto, Canada (February 2008)

The truth is I don't even know the real names of the 3 other girls - just Victoria Beckham and Melanie Brown. The rest... well, they have sort of faded.

Psst!! For you die hard fans in Toronto, a Spice Girls Tribute Band will be playing live at the El Mocambo on Spadina Ave. Saturday night, complete with singing, choreography, platforms, a live band and, of course, British accents.


6 comments:

  1. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete