How to make a 15 minute Shrimp Stirfry & Tomato Salad
What you need:
- Olive Oil
- Shrimp (You can substitute with Chicken, Beef)
- Any Noodles
- Mushroom (Or any veggies in your fridge)
- Teriyaki Sauce
How to prepare:
1. In a wok/ pan, fry the shrimp in olive oil until cooked and lightly brown
2. Add onions and fry till tender
3. Add noodles and a bit of water (don't put too much water- the noodles will primarily be cooked by the steam!)
4. When noodles are separating add your mushroom then mix it up for a minute
5. Add teriyaki sauce, mix for about 2 minutes. Ready to eat!
Other tasties on the plate:
Grape tomatoes, diced cheese, olives dressed in a Balsamic vinaigrette.