Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tarno Table + Chairs

I'm so ready for summer! I have the spring fever and am loving just how nice the weather has been. My New Yorkerish bud left yesterday morning so that's a little bummerish. On the up side I had a fantastic time with him while he was around. We did so much. I often feel like I get to explore interesting corners of Toronto whenever someone's visiting...almost like I'm a tourist.

Today I got the Tarno table and chairs outdoor set from Ikea. I just love the way it's so compact and also foldable. Amazing! I put it together and am so looking forward to having spring and summer balcony breakfasts. You should come over sometime :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my..chairs and tables just sum up what i was thinking about yesterday :-). to add to it maxi dress,sandals and a good laugh as we watch the sunset or maybe watch people down the streets go about their business.

    ReplyDelete