Friday, October 7, 2011

Remembering to give thanks

Now that the week is finally over, I can take a breath and regroup.

It just feels like there's so much that's happened both in my personal life and also in general. The big general highlights that stood out: iPhone 4S launch then legendary Steve Jobs died the very next day. Provincial election in my home province Ontario creating a Liberal minority government. Sarah Palin announcing she's not running for president {yay!}
As for my personal life? Well...there's way too much has been going on there. So many changes and trying to figure may way through everything. This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend for us here in Canada and it's such an important time to take a time out to give thanks for the good that's around. I feel like with so many difficult things happening, it's sometimes easy to marinate in misery and forget to be grateful for the good that's there. I need to remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment