Monday, October 3, 2011

Way Cool Whey Protein {The perfect protein powder for women}


 Bodylogix Women’s Protein with Fibre Complex


So as you know, I've been trying to live a much healthier lifestyle these days. One of my tragedies has always been around regular eating patterns. I typically used to always skip breakfast and had my lunch at around 2:30pm or 3pm until recently I started changing things up by actually eating 6 meals a day - breakfast, lunch, dinner and 3 snacks in between {ofcourse I'm not yet a pro at this lol but I'm trying!}

I've been loving making whey protein shakes these days mostly for breakfast or as a recovery drink after my workout {promise to share recipes soon}.

What is whey protein?

Whey protein is a pure, natural, high quality protein from cow's milk. It is a rich source of the essential amino acids needed on a daily basis by the body. In its purest form, as whey protein isolate, it contains little to no fat, lactose or cholesterol. Whether you believe it or not, whey protein is not just for physical performance or weight management, research has shown that it's beneficial for cardivasculor health, cancer, diabetes, healthy aging, wound care and more! The Whey Protein Institute does a great job of explaining it further.

I've been using the Life Brand Whey protein that I purchase from Shopper's Drug Mart which I enjoy having either on it's own or whisked into a shake. Today though I found a yummy treat: Bodylogix Women's Protein with Fibre Complex! I absolutely love the taste especially without any added fruit or stuff. Just water add water and you're good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment