Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pan it up, Jack!

Oh Jack!
I was at Jack Astor's and tried their signature Cheese Garlic Pan Bread ($7.93) which is a fresh-baked loaf, topped with a melted three-cheese blend, and served in a pan with garlic dip.
Jack Astor's Cheese Garlic Pan Bread ($7.93)

Mike (the server) also suggested I try the Chicken Parmigiana ($15.96) which is basically: fresh chicken breast, lightly breaded and topped with smoked Mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce served with bowtie pasta, tossed in a creamy cheese sauce. I got extra parmesan and pepper.

I always have a great time at Jack's, especially doodling with the crayons. Overall, as unhealthy as it is my favorite taste was definitely the pan bread. (I'm already looking for an excuse to go there again just to have it again! Wanna come with me?)

What a delicious night it was but definitely wouldn't recommend for those counting calories :).


No comments:

Post a Comment