EASY TARRAGON SPAGHETTI WITH CARROTS
- Grated Carrots
- Tarragon Herb
- Chopped Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Grilled Chicken (optional)
- Break spaghetti sticks into three even pieces. Cook and drain spaghetti as usual (instructions on the spaghetti box)
- Place a wok or deep pan on a medium heat plate and put olive oil
- When oil is hot, add chopped garlic and fry until lightly brown.
- Add grated carrots, and fry until a bit tender.
- Add the drained spaghetti and tarragon then mix until everything is well covered.
- Optional: Add cooked grilled chicken pieces
Ready to eat!