Monday, February 21, 2011

Hair Relaxers

I retouched my hair today and feel kinda nice about it. But I have to say I didn't let it cook for too long because my scalp is sensitive from the un-braiding. This means I actually have to do it again in two weeks!

It probably qualifies me to be such a cheapo that I do my hair by myself but still i save so much money. I use either Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Relaxer (Normal) or TCB's Olive Oil Relaxer (Regular). 


Both work exceptionally well and leave my hair shiny and healthy. I find that the Root stimulator is gentler on my hair and doesn't over straighten as other relaxers tend to do. What I like about TCB's Olive Oil Relaxer is that it leaves my hair shiny and moisturized rather than dry and frizzy like other relaxers tend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment