Friday, August 26, 2011

It's just a horoscope?

So today my bf and I were reading our horoscope traits and were horrified by the compatibility [or lack off for that matter].

What was funny to me was that he had never read his character horoscope before today - just those silly daily horoscopes in the paper. I found this funny because for some reason I thought everyone has read theirs. Perhaps the Western world that's been influenced by this Eastern culture is just North American? Maybe it's just my circle or something?

Of course everyone [myself included] likes to say a horoscope is just a horoscope and I don't believe them to be true but the craziest part about reading our love compatibility parts was that they were freakishly accurate in describing the tendencies in our relationship!!! As in p-r-e-t-t-y accurate. Whether it's just coincidence or grains of truth - it was a good opportunity to perhaps be mindful of our behavioral traits that may rub the other the wrong way [or the right way ;)].


No comments:

Post a Comment