Sunday, September 18, 2011

Letter No. 14: Someone I've drifted away from

[This post is part of my Life List #58 and the 30 Letters in 30 Days Challenge.]



It's been months now. I often wonder how you're doing? I'm so sorry I just drifted away. I regret ever doing so because you were actually such an important part of my life which I chose to let go. Not sure why exactly I did - but I did. It felt like the right thing to do at the time... I wasn't sure how else...


I hope you're doing well and things are good. I wonder if I could just surprise visit you one of these days, you know, the way you used to do to me. Will that make it better? Would it bring us back to the way we were?


You will always be one of the truest friendships I've ever had.


Love always,


Mutley

No comments:

Post a Comment