Friday, September 9, 2011

Letter No. 5: Dreams

[This post is part of my Life List #58 and the 30 Letters in 30 Days Challenge.]

via




Dear Lovely Dreams,


I know you're there and you wanna come to life just like Pinocchio did :P
I obviously think about you a lot - everyday in fact.
You are always on my mind.


I used to think that you're just a fairytale or just some subject for Freudian analysis.
Over the years though, I've come to realize that you really are the heartbeat of my life.
You inspire me to be a better person and to strive for more than I did yesterday.
You make my ordinary life such an extraordinary journey.


Sometimes you take so long to come to life but I know that when we are simpatico you always come through.
At times I feel like you're not listening to me.
Like you have other things on your mind?
I don't always like this you know.


One thing for sure is that I know is when you do come to life you always give me more than I think I even deserve.


So thank you for always being in my head and making it into my life.


xoxo



2 comments: