Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Are you going to San Francisco?

This weekend I had a Montreal university friend visit me from California. He is probably one of the most fascinating people I know and it constantly surprises me just how much we've managed to stay in touch after all the years that have gone by.

Since he ran off to start a business in Silicon Valley, I got to learn so much about startups and venture capitalism in Cali. The really fun part? It was when he kept reminding me just how depressing Toronto weather is compared to his California blue skies. What I would do for sunnier skies. I was honestly pretty happy and excited about our weather here but all of a sudden I ask: Are you going to San Francisco? Because I want to tag along.


1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete