Saturday, November 12, 2011

A night out in the Alley!

So when I used to live in the Yonge and Eglington Area, Alleycatz Live Jazz Bar was one of my fave spots to hangout at. It's a bit hidden - I think that's why I like it much.

Alleycatz Live Jazz Bar @Yonge & Eglington
A friend and I decided to head there for a bite so we wound up there.

I had the ORGASMIC PENNE ($17) which is basically roasted chicken, portabello mushroom, asparagus in a pesto cream sauce. He had GIANT LOBSTER RAVIOLI ($20) filled lobster and blue crab, cured tomatoes, asparagus, herbs, roasted garlic butter topped with lobster pieces. Both delicious!

As always, there was a live band performing though I can't seem to remember their name. They did a number of Motown hits and took requests from the patrons.


No comments:

Post a Comment