GARLIC, PEPPER & MUSHROOM STUFFED CHICKEN
- Boneless chicken breasts
- Peppers (I used red and yellow)
- Olive oil
- Your favorite herbs & spices (I used oregano & Italian seasoning)
- Cooking String or Toothpicks (I used colored toothpicks because I was out and they dyed some parts of the chicken blue and red lol- thankfully, food coloring isn't harmful.)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash your and sprinkle salt on the chicken breasts
- Marinate with your favorite spices and olive oil then let it sit in the fridge.
- Dice peppers and chop you cloves of garlic.
- Slice up your mushroom
- Stuff the chicken breasts and you can hold them with toothpicks or string.
- Place in an oven dish and cover with foil. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil paper and remove excess broth (Tip: you can use this broth for a sauce or another recipe for a delicious light soup.)
- Return chicken into the oven and grill on low for an additional 15 minutes or until lightly golden.