Friday, December 9, 2011

Remember when cartridge games were so cool?

Sega
Game Boy
I remember when Sega was the in thing, we lived in Burundi at the time. When we moved there, the only kiddie show on tele that wasn't in French was Pingu and you can only watch so much of penguins speaking in random language. Because of this we really got into cartridge games. Lot's and lots of them!

It was the only girl hanging out with my older brother plus these two uber competitive boys (our parents were colleagues). Before the boys corrupted me I only used to love playing cheesey Super Mario on my Game Boy and then I dropped it for Sega. Sonic then Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat, the super old version which all seemed so violent at the time with Scorpion pulling out hearts and Sonja's badass kicks?

Good times...




No comments:

Post a Comment