Friday, December 30, 2011

A very funny yummy Christmas

As always, Christmas was filled with awesomeness. This year I made a pretty awesome menu with lots of awesome people too. We played Secret Santa and then later charades. All in all, twas such a fun night!

 I really enjoyed making every single item this year and felt well prepared (as opposed to the last minute thing).  I'm happy to report that I made every single item I served from scratch!! Will try to post recipes soon enough :).

CHRISTMAS DINNER MENU

Appetizers

Veggie Platter
Creamy Hummus and Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Mushroom Strudel
Spinach & Cheese Phyllo

Entrees 

Roasted Rosemary & Stuffed Turkey
Roasted Potatoes
Carrots with Tarragon
Grilled Eggplant

Dessert

Double Chocolate Chip Cupcakes 
Zesty Spicy Cupcakes

Drink

Fruity Ginger Punch

[I was pretty bad at remembering to take food pictures and my silly brother was distracted too but here are some.]









Everything was perfect except that my older brother wasn't there. Can't wait to make Christmas Dinner with him in 2012! 

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment