Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hideaway with Hernando and a Fajita

Okay, do you feel like having the best-est fajita in Toronto in secret (or not LOL)?

Then you must check out Hernando's Hideaway by Yonge and Wellesley. I really love this place! I went there with one of my girlfriends the other day after I hadn't dropped by in ages.

My friend tells me I have a tendency to know restos in the strangest places - this one is underground. LOL! Inside it looks like one of those Mexican diners you in shows like Weeds. Uber cool!

Another awesome thing about this place is that they have daily specials which basically mean an awesome featured dish for half price. I had the a chicken fajitas ($9.99 on Wednesdays): served in a sizzling cast iron pan on a bed of green and red peppers, onion and served with flour tortillas. Fixings on the side: lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and cheese. Sorry I couldn't take a picture of my meal because I was so hungry that day.

Hernando's Hideaway 
545 Yonge St. (Wellesley St.), Toronto 
Phone: 416.929.3629

No comments:

Post a Comment